When sending your image, please keep the following in mind:
- The larger, the better. We like to print in 300 dpi (dots per inch) for best "photo" quality
- If you are using an internet image, search using google images, and select large format from the options at the top
- "Wallpaper" images work well
- Don't send an image from your phone
- Not sure? Right click your image and click properties. The larger the size, the better
Remember your image has to fit the printable area. The cake sheets are a 7.5 x 10" rectangle, so if your image is square, it will not fill the whole sheet. Cropping may be required.
If you would like a particular area focused on close up, just enter in your notes on checkout.
Finally, we are a printing service. If you upload images, you have permission from the copyright holder to use them.
PDF or JPGS work well.